Thanks for the tip! I've installed the addon, but for the life of me I
can't figure out how to configure it?  Unlike some other addons there
seems to be no config page.  My point, tho, is it would be nice if this
kind of configurability was standard, like it is with the Boom etc.

I've just had my Radio fall off the (wireless) network.  Not even a
ping.  Ended up power-cycling to get it back.  Dunno what that was
about, but it could be anything as I've had my MacBook fall off the
network in the last few days.

I need to look more into an issue with crossfade: basically it doesn't
seem to work at all.  Instead of fading, I usually get a "glitch" in the
music about 5 seconds from the end of a track.  I will do more research
and file a bug if I can reliably reproduce the problem.  Do you use
crossfade on your Radio?

Lawrence

--
Aslak3