kubs;499051 Wrote:
> I got the same problem....

I have similar problems with mysqueezebox.com.

My new SB radio is only working when SB Server is running on the PC.
Then I have full access to radio and local media files. As soon as the
Sb Server is stopped, good bye to web radio too!

Using a browser, on mySB.com I can login and my player is reported as
connected to the account. I see it in full MAC-address glory listed, I
listen to web radio on it. Life is rather sweet.
But, exactly at the same time, mySB.com reports Radio status: "Not
connected" and on Radio unit (under diagnostics) it says that I'm not
registered to mysb.com... :(

Something is fishy here, Logitech/mysqueesebox friends!

I'm uing the unit from Austria, if anyone wanted to know that trivia.

--
Nizque