Just got the SB Radio after Christmas and I have to admit that I love
and hate it already... The usability is - let's say - flawed; and there
are several "real" issues, too. But when it works, i love it :)
My main issue (SB Server not working on my main PC) is under
investigation with Logitech support, so I won't bore you with that one.

Anyway, here one of my lesser problems:
The SB radio can play Internet Radio and My Music from my secondary PC
(laptop), so everything seems to be fine. However, when I look for a
"Player" on mysqueezebox.com, it tells me that my player is not
registered. Both, SB Radio and laptop are connected to mysqueezebox.com
using the same username and password... So why won't the stupid site
find my SB Radio ?

Any tips are welcome,
Thanks and Happy New Year to all !!!
MatEngelen