Joltdude -

Unfortunately this thread is not a very good representation of how
these forums are in general.  People that are normally very low key got
their fur ruffled by the postings in this thread and I can't say that I
really blame them.  I somehow managed to restrain myself from jumping
in.

You have some good points, but I think you should spend some more time
in the forums and read through other threads before passing judgement.
Personally, I find these forums to be one of the most helpful and
friendliest technical forums out there.  Any audiophile snobbery
observed here pales in comparison to what you will find in other
forums.

Cheers!
Rich

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 4 Booms, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.3.3, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 30,015 songs, 2,448 albums, 451 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior