Hi - just switched over from a Logik IR100 (Reciva) to a Squeezebox
radio courtesy of Mr Claus. Initial impressions are that it is a great
upgrade but (as usual) a few queries along the lines of 'I can't believe
it...'

- Is there a way of copying over the favourites I've just spent so long
manually pasting into mysqueezebox.com to the Squeezebox Server running
on my PC? Is the relationship between the web and local server versions
as terrible as I perceive? Didn't happen on my Logik (ancient technology
now, but I didn't have to switch servers endlessly...!)

- I can access my music collection via Squeezebox Server but the
'artists' section is totally empty - everything else (album, music
folder, playlists etc) is properly populated. Is this an iTunes issue?
Again, never an issue with the Logik.

TIA for any advice on these teething troubles...

--
marzipan71