Hi I thought I would just put in some positive feedback :-) and my
overall experience.

I have owned a squeezebox classic since the beginning of 2006.  I also
have a library of 14000 songs.

I received my new squeezebox radio yesterday :-)

Previously I was on 7.3.1 so needed to upgrade to 7.4.1.  This was not
so seamless as I use erland's trackstat and needed to restore my
ratings.  afterwhich both the radio, web gui and classic were very slow
and showing signs of choppiness.  I updated the my.tt file in the MySQL
directory with optimised settings found on the forums and restarted
afterwhich everything seems very fast and is working great!  I have no
idea if it was the mysql settings or the restart that helped.

So now I am the proud user if 3 clients - softsqueeze 3.9b1, squeezebox
classic and the new squeezebox radio.  All of which are working great
with the free ipeng skin plugin on the iphone!!  Love it!!!!

The only thing I don't like or haven't figured out is how to jump by
letter in say the artist list on the squeezebox radio interface itself.
I have 400 artists so can be laborious scrolling.

Happy music listening!

--
trotsky10