I think I am a little confused with way the alarm function works.

I have been waking up to Sirius for a week now. When I first got this
radio I had the same problem where all I could choose was playlist or
the preset sounds.

Then one day I tried it and there were the favorites lists!! So I added
Howard stern to my favs and chose it from the alarm menu

no I got back to add a second alarm and I can't add favorites anymore!!
This is soo wierd.

I added the SB server but never use it. I made sure I am connected to
Sirius so that I could play Sirius but it's not an option to wake up to.
Any suggestions?

--
lindsayanng