peterw;507259 Wrote:
> ...As I understand it, Logitech planned to support multiple Facebook
> accounts per mysb account, but Facebook asked them to limit it to 1 per
> mysb account...

I can understand having a single facebook account mapped to a single
mysb.com account. I've got 3 mysb.com accounts set up. It's the mapping
from SBS to a single mysb.com account that is giving the grief :-(

toby10;507232 Wrote:
> ... post an enhancement request ...  for multiple MySB accounts on a
> single SBS....

Yes, I think that's the next step. cheers sp.

--
sparkle999

Thecus N5200Pro (5x500mb Raid 5) SB Server 7.4.1; SB3 (ethernet); SB3
(wireless); SBR x 3 (ethernet over power cables)