ghe;508155 Wrote:
> I have already a media server streaming music on my home network. I
> received this Squeezebox as present, is there a way I can play my music
> on the Squeezebox without loading the Squeezebox server on my PC?
To listen to your won music, Squeezebox Server must be running
somewhere on your network.

If you wanted to use it for Internet radio, or subscription services
like Napster or Rhapsody, you can just use mysqueezebox.com.

--
funkstar

my collection:
*1*x squeezebox radio
*1*x squeezebox touch
*1*x squeezebox boom
*2*x controller, *1*x receiver
*2*x sb3 (sliver/black), *1*x sb2 wired (silver)
*1*x sb (black), *1*x slimp3 (with rear shield)

interested in any others if you have them!