I had set up the SBS on my computer just to test it out and to have the
functionality to stream my itunes music to the player when i want it,
but that was not my goal for this radio

The goal for this radio is to use it to wake up to Sirius with the
alarm. So it seems that the MSB.com is more reliable because I refuse to
keep my computer awake all night. I prefer to sleep it at night..

So what SEEMS to be happening is the alarm goes off and tries to
connect to SBS sirius instead of MSB.com sirius and it times out and i
get the crappy music alarm.

How do I tell it to ALWAYS try MSB.com connection for alarms first? I
have tried connecting to MSB.com before bed and then pausing and using
the current play list as the alarm sound, but its still not really that
reliable, and it still seems as though its trying the SBS first.. then I
have to wake up the defaul alarm sound and manually play sirius through
my presets.

--
lindsayanng