I don't know if I'm glad or scared to read that so many of you have this
problem. I face the same problem here in France. I never use SB server,
only Mysb.com to wake up with my favorite radio.
But the connection to this radio is really unreliable with my SBR. The
stream provided by radiotime is working from time to time. It's a big
problem as I use my SBR to wake me up. I tried to connect to this url
(http://radiotime.com/WebTuner.aspx?StationId=15200&;) with my laptop and
it is given as unreliable. My favorite radio also provides an mp3 stream
which usually works on my PC
:http://players.tv-radio.com/radiofrance/playerfip.php
But when I add it to my URL's in the SBR it doesn't work. Is there
anything I could do to connect to this one ? As for many of you, the
backup alarm doesn't always fire when the radio fails. I also have
sometimes a strange behavior of the SBR : not displaying snooze window
but rather "my music" which was not the sound effect required. Sometimes
it can be like hanged. Once, I had to restart it completely to be able
to listen to something. I actually wake up with a deezer smartradio and
it worked fine almost a few days long !
I contacted logitech. They told me they face a server problem and ask
me to be patient.
I still have my old FM radio alarm as a backup and my wife is laughing
at me every morning. Please help me !

--
pief