It looks like there's a problem with SB Radio firmware reconnecting
after it loses connection to MySBS, and availability issues with MySBS
in Frankfurt - see
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=508297&postcount=34
I guess if you run your own local SC 24/7 you probably won't see these
problems.

Regarding diagnostics I read that if you enable SSH there should be
information in /var/log/messages.

So, more challenges for another day. Whilst I knew that running a
SqueezeCenter on a NAS like the LinkStation might need quite a bit of
dedication, I had expected my SB Radio with MySBS to 'just work'. Ah
well, here's hoping things improve after the next update.

--
Simon300

SB Radio 7.4.1 r7915
SC/SBS on LinkStation Pro v3 LS-XHL (ipkg 7.3.3 hacked to look like
7.4.1)