I got on website, Logitech. It shows the SBoom remote $10, the Touch
remote $20. after talking live to a rep over the phone I found where I
can order ether or both.
I  tried a new  Sony learning remote and a regular universal remote.
Tried some for quite a while. Could not get either one  to even power
off or on the Radio. So I took them both back
Someone mentioned a Logitech Harmony  "h659 logitech harmony remote"
on my other radio forum>
Would this one work with my Radios???
What buttons would work with it  other than Off and On.?
Has anyone tried a  Harmony with SB Radio???
Pros and cons for each???
I really need a remote to "pause" etc cause some of my talk radio
stations the volume goes way up on commercials etc. Make me jump with
fright. LOL
Thanks all
Jean

--