To clarify; I do not, and will not, have a SBS. I run my current
SqueezeBox Boom entirely on MSB - I have never even installed SBS and
would have no media content for it either. I use my SB entirely for
online radio and Napster service... Therefore I have no concern with
SBS. However, I have read many comments on here regarding some issues
with Radio's connecting to MSB (In addition to other issues). My
question concerns whether these issues have been resolved.

Therefore, I am wondering whether the SB Radio is now working correctly
with MSB as intended, fixing the issues previous encountered by the
"early adopters" and those at Christmas?

EDIT: I apologise if it appears I am asking the same question again, it
is simply that I believe my original question may not have clearly
represented what I was requested... The information you have provided is
interesting though I am not sure it directly address the question I have
raised. Thank you once more, for your efforts.

--
BobbyBee