SBRadio > listening to last.fm > push knob to love this track > this
track has been loved screen.

It stays in the loved screen. It does not go back to playing screen. I
have to push the back button to see track name, even after the next
track begins. If I do nothing it eventually reverts to clock, but I
still have to hit the back button to see the playing screen.

On the other hand...

Boom > listening to last.fm > push knob to love this track > track has
been loved.

The Boom dialogs 'this track has been loved' but then automatically
reverts back to the playing with track name and eventually the clock.

The Boom handles the task more efficiently. Is there a bug in the
Radio? Am I missing something in settings?

Thanks for your help.

--
ziza