Having disliked the Boom knob=control volume functionality, I was very happy to
see a dedicated volume control on the Radio, so the navigation knob could now
be used solely to navigate and control the player.

But no, after some seconds, the knob changes to control the artwork display
size on the Now Playing screen.  It's really weird - why would anyone want it
to do that?  Don't people decide once whether they want small or large artwork,
and then leave that setting alone?

Not only that, but it needs a few quick click rotations for it to change the
display, so it feels laggy.  I'm often looking at the display thinking "it will
show the playlist to me any second now...", only to realise that I need to
press the button to enter the current playlist.

Is there a setting to turn off knob=adjust artwork size?  Would it be easy to
edit in code?