Tired of waiting for the SqueezeBox Radio battery? Build one yourself
for $5.99.

I just built a battery for my SqueezeBox Radio. It works awesome but I
need some specialized parts. The pins for the special 2mm connector that
connects the battery to the SqueezeBox Radio had a minimum order of
1000pcs. So I decided to offer a kit to built the battery.

This kit included everything you need accept the batteries which are
easy to get on-line or at your local battery store, RadioShack etc.

With the kit you get instructions, the 2mm spaced connector, and the
temperature sensor that goes in the middle of the battery pack. That
plus about an hour of your time and your ready to go.

http://shop.smallgreencomputer.com/SqueezeBox-Radio-Battery-Kit-squeezepack.htm

--
agillis

rip, tag, get cover artÂ… All you do is insert the CD!
http://vortexbox.org

agillis
Lead Developer VortexBox