SushiDS;515615 Wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> when hearing RP via mysqueezebox.com, album art often disappears
> (together with the track-info...).
> So all I get is the tower-logo and the stream-name. :(
> When pressing the station button again, everything works as it should.
> At least for a while.
> Oddly, I only have problems with SBR and mySB.com. When switching to
> SBS, everything is fine.
> I don't have ANY problems with my SBClassic and the Boom. They always
> show track-info.
>
> So long,
> Sushi

The exact same thing goes on here. Over MySB.com artwork and track info
disappears all to often (Radio Paradise seems less susceptible to this
than RadioIO), re-initializing the stream brings it back. Over SBS
artwork and info shows consistently. I believe this is a MySB.com
problem, limited server resources, whatever...

--
OppfinnarJocke

// OppfinnarJocke
SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.4.1 r7915, Player FW 65
I mainly use my Duet for internet radio via MySqueezeBox.com
but also Spotify via chp's DSBridge (http://tinyurl.com/DSBridge)