fragfutter;505771 Wrote:
> Since when is an ntp-client or an ntpd integrated in busybox?

I *meant* to say. that the particular device that was using
busybox/linux that was remotely similar to the squeezebox, ended up
getting an ntp client integrated into the firmware *not* that busybox
had one by default... they too were originally using rdate to their own
servers but had issues with peoples firewalls blocking the rdate port..
though you could cron it on that device however (hint: blue octopus)

My bad.. What i typed and what i was thinking weren't quite the same

--
joltdude