OK, two posts in the same forum means I have a new toy ..Love it,
especially since wi/fi - internet radio is the only real answer to
defeating big city AM interference ..  Got my firewall and connectivity
issues with SB server straightened out ( my media machine also runs
Twonky) ..

Here's the scenario :  I start listening basically connected to
mysqueezebox.com ..I have 6 presets assigned .  I then switch libraries
..presets become inactive ( they still 'beep') ..and Internet Radio
seems to want to go thru my library/server ..Ok, fair enough ..need to
tell L'il Snitch that's OK ...  BUT ..

How do I switch back to mysqueezebox.com ??  Switch Libraries has NO
option shown to do this, or to unselect my library .. Basically I need
to power down and reboot ..which brings mysqueezebox.com and the presets
back to life ..

I've read thru some threads on alternatives ( e.g. add to favorites
on SBC and use these..) .. I just think I'm missing something ..would be
ideal to be able to switch libraries 'seamlessly' ..

Thanks

--
snoylekim