I have two Squeezebox radios and one Squeezebox Boom which I recently
purchased .  I registered all three devices on Mysqueezebox.com.  For some
reason, the only devices listed under the "Players" tab of Mysqueezebox.com
are the two Squeezebox radios.  The Squeezebox Boom device is not listed
there.  All three devices access all the apps I have installed under
Mysqueezebox.com, such as Pandora, Radio365 and Rhapsody and all three
devices operate normally.  I'm not sure why my Squeezebox Boom is not listed
as a player under Mysqueezebox.com.

Thanks for any information on this issue.

Ken Ruggles