Got a new SB Radio last week and love it.  Since I plan on mainly using
it for a bedside radio, was wondering if there is a way to set it up to
automatically sleep in say 60 mins every time you turn it on, without
having to go the menus to select the sleep option and value? So in
effect, anytime I turned it on, it would play for 60 minutes and then go
to standby. I have looked at the code and found a sleepTimeout=300000 in
the SqueezeboxBady.lua in
/mnt/storage/etc/Squeezeplay/userpath/settings.  It doesn't seem to
change anything.  Can anybody point me in the right direction?

--
rcr248