Hi
Just got my squeezebox radio which i LOVE.
I've just got a question about album art. Before I go on let me tell
you my setup:

I've got my music on my QNAP NAS on \\qmultimedia\music\artist\album
I only use iTunes for ipod & pc access so my iTunes library is located
on my PC accessing the music library on the NAS. I used the Get Artwork
function from iTunes to get various album artwork. I have since noticed
that there is an artwork directory under \MyMusic\iTunes\AlbumArtwork.

Now on my Squeezebox radio some albums are coming up with artwork but
others (which have art on itunes) aren't. Does that make sense? I'm just
wondering where the SB Radio is accessing the artwork files from.
Ideally I would like to be able to add artwork for all tracks so would
like to find out the ideal location to store them.

Finally, is there some program or more automatic way of getting pics,
and putting them in the right place for every single album, or even
track???

Thanks in advance!

--
padzster