I just got an email from Logitech stating that that my pre-ordered
battery/remote is shipping - apparently today! Here's the email:

Thank you for your recent pre-order from Logitech. This e-mail is to
inform you that the product availability date has been delayed.

Your pre-ordered product is now scheduled to be available on the date
listed below.

02/24/10 00:00:00

Order #:
Order Date: 02/13/10 12:25:24

Your product(s) will be shipped as soon as they become available. As a
reminder, you will not be charged for your order until it is shipped.
When your order is shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation
e-mail.

Thank you again for shopping with Logitech.

Sincerely,
Logitech

--
tjp888