snowmanvt;520490 Wrote:
> I also received the e-mail. I am a little suspicious that the date of
> the
> e-mail was the same as the shipping date and that the message said the
> item was delayed when I expected it on 3/31/10.  But, maybe I will be
> pleasantly surprised. My CC has not yet been charged.
>
> Since the 7.4.2 firmware has been released--maybe it is true.

I do not think Logitech would put out an important e-mail announcement
like this to its loyal and faithful customers with that kind of
error....they are a big respected company and they would not be that
careless. They do make very sophisticated computer programs and devices,
so...they would be right on top of details like this. I am sure they
hire competent individuals to write these notifications. Don't you
think?

I am looking for my battery to be coming very soon if it was scheduled
on February 24th! I trust them.

--
Ikabob