I'm experiencing something similar. I took my Squeezebox radio to work
today and have it connected to our WiFi Guest network.

Normally, when I go to select "Local" internet radio, I see my location
of Washington, Michigan at the top of the screen and a list of Detroit
area stations underneath. But when I have it here at work (in Troy,
Michigan) and select Local, for some reason it says "Westerville, Ohio"
at the top of the screen and what I see underneath are all stations from
the Ohio area. What the heck? My work location is in Michigan, so I
can't figure why it thinks I'm in Ohio?

I suspect this is something involving the IP that is dished out via
DHCP whatever service you're connected to. Otherwise, why does "local"
change. I haven't changed anything at all in my Squeezebox programming
whatsoever.

Any others experiencing something similar when you take your Squeezebox
outside of your regular home location?

--
Stevereno