There's been a lot of people buying Squeezebox Radio Accessory Packs
since it was made available last week. This confirms our belief that the
Squeezebox Radio is an even better product when it's truly wireless.

OUT OF STOCK SOON

Unfortunately, our warehouses are running low on this item, and
Logitech will be out of stock worldwide very soon. That means that some
of you who have placed orders will be backordered, and won't be
receiving an Accessory Pack immediately.

Please accept my apologies for the additional delay in receiving a
Squeezebox Radio battery.

IF YOU'VE ORDERED ONE ALREADY YOU MIGHT STILL GET ONE

Some of you who ordered an Accessory Pack will be receiving one despite
the "Out of Stock" listing in your cart when you placed your order at
Logitech.com -- sometimes that's put there erroneously. However, for
some of you it really will be out of stock.

FACTORY NEEDS TO MAKE MORE

The factory needs to make more Accessory Packs. I don't want to provide
an estimate regarding when they will be back in stock. There are too
many variables involved in predicting factory schedules and parts
availability, and I don't want to make promises that I can't keep.
However, I can promise to do what I can to make them available as soon
as possible.

Mickey

--
MickeyG

Transporter > Classé Audio DR6 > Mark Levinson 23 > Wilson Watt 3/Puppy
1/Martin Logan Dynamo 700