testmatch;524221 Wrote:
> Thanks Felix,
>
> However as Hofstede has reported his Radio remote also exhibits this
> behaviour, I can confirm that mine does too. I'm in the UK and received
> it this morning. It identifies itself as M/N:X-1A3, PID:WD843XM,
> P/N:815-000039 - exactly the same as my Boom remote - and will only
> adjust the volume by one or two increments per press. That makes muting
> it from the remote (e.g. while in the shower) a somewhat lengthy
> process!
>
> Should we return the remote for replacement by the correct one? Or will
> the bug be re-opened and fixed?
>
> I certainly hope we don't have to return the complete pack with
> battery, having waited five months to be able to buy it!
>
> Thanks,
>
> John

I second that. I've just got my battery today, and after reading this
thread i tested the "new" remote on the Radio along with one of my Boom
remotes. They both behave in the same way. Part number is the same for
both remotes.

Russ.

--
RussellMrgn

Squeezebox: Classic/SB3, Duet, Boom x3 and Radio.
Server: Noah Blk Mini-ITX Case, Intel D945GCLF2 Atom 330 Motherboard, 2
GB 667 RAM, X2 Western Digital Scorpio Blue 500GB 2.5" H/D's Internal.
Ext Backup: DAS 200 with X2 Western Digital Caviar Green 1TB H/D's
Raided.
OS: WHS.
Ripper: dBpoweramp.
Running 24/7 Looks good and works well!