jmpage2;524897 Wrote:
> Continue to get backup alarm sound instead of my music playlist from SB
> Server 50% of the time on my SB Radio after update to 7.4.2 even after
> disabling nightly rebuild of my music libarary on my SB Radio.

Just wanted to add my two cents. I'm having a very similar issue.

I'm using my own SB server and setting up the alarm using the buttons
on the radio.  I choose a playlist of my music that is on my server as
the alarm sound. At the set time the alarm will go off but it EITHER:

1) plays the correct playlist that I had selected when the alarm was
set

OR

2) plays the backup alarm for a second or so and then switches to the
correct playlist

I don't use fade in, so in either case the volume is the same.

The latter, incorrect behavior (#2) has happened several times now and
I've only had the radio for 9 days! I have verified that my network has
been up and running each time this happened.

Very annoying problem and frustrating to not have a solution. :(

Jake-here.

--
Jake-here