I've also had this a few times. I'm never connected to MySB, always to
my server. I'm on 7.4.2 - r30215. I've also got a Boom and a Classic and
one time the Radio was synced to the boom and it also started playing
the same tune. I'm not sure what's causing it - the first time I thought
my Radio had lost connection with the server, so I changed from wireless
to cable - it might have still been a server/router problem, but the
last time it happened when I looked at Squeezebox Server I had a message
that it needed to be restarted because a plugin had been updated. I've
unchecked the option to automatically update plugins to see if that
helps.

Neil

--
NeilT