I had this issue and in the end resolved it by setting a Fixed IP
address on both the SB Radio and the PC running SB Server

It seemed to me that the issue was caused by having multiple wireless
devices grabbing different DHCP addresses at different times (ie
depending on the order that they connect)

Not really sure why the radio / server should get so upset at having
ever-changing IP addresses as you'd like to think that was part of the
design - but since fixing the IP's I haven't had a single connectivity
problem

--
stevedresden