I just got a SB Radio, I already have a Transporter which is hard wired
to the network the radio is wireless. I tried to syncronize the 2 and
the radio seems to be 5 to 6 seconds faster than the Transporter. both
have current code and I am running the following:

Version: 7.4.2 - r30215 @ Mon Feb 22 10:11:12 PST 2010
Hostname: MediaServer
Server IP Address: 192.168.1.71
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: Windows Vista - EN - cp1252
Platform Architecture: 586
Perl Version: 5.10.0 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
MySQL Version: 5.0.22-community-nt
Total Players Recognized: 2

Ideas?

Thanks

--
Ozz

2 Channel listening Room:
Transporter, Arcam C31 and Arcam P1 Mono Blocks feeding ATC SCM19s
Cable and interconnects are both Kimber. HP media server with 4TB of
storage connected to the whole house GB network. (in media closet)
Media Room:Sony 70" SXRD, 4 NHT VT-2 Biamped (running all 4 subs) 4 NHT
VS-2. Outlaw 990 6 Yamaha MX-2000 amps 4 NHT SA-2 amps (Sub amps) PS3
with 500GB onboard and 4TB external storage.
Master BR: Sony 56" XBR4 and Yamaha YSP-4000 sound bar fed from media
closet.