I've noticed this issue but only on SQUEEZEPLAY.  See my original post
(for which I had no responses).

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=75613

I still have this problem with Squeezeplay with radio stations that
stream track title/artist and artwork (e.g., radioparadise). In my
case, I'm using squeezeplay as the controller for other hardware SB
players. The problem is with squeezeplay only (on the SbS webUI, the
actual controller from my duet, iPENG running on iphone) the info
displayed is correct. Very odd given that I think SQUEEZEPLAY is
getting the same info as the CONTROLLER or iPENG.

--
garym