Hi,

Have been running Windows 7 x64 Ultimate since its release, sleep mode
has worked perfectly all the time.

I have since introduced a Squeezebox Radio into the home. It generally
works well with Windows 7. However I am finding that when Windows goes
into sleep mode and the Squeezebox has been on recently, the Windows
server doesnt complete the sleepdown - the OS goes off but the case
LED's remain lit up and the fans are quite active, then keyboard or
mouse wont wake it again as normal.  I cannot get it out of this mode
without rebooting and losing whatever was open in sleep mode.

If i try this on another day when the Squeezebox hasnt been used then
it sleeps, wakes, sleeps etc fine all day fine.

Its as if some sort of connection between the radio and the server is
still open and hangs the sleep process.

I've tried all sorts of things like changing the Windows 7 setting
"when sharing media allow computer to enter away mode" with no luck!

This is the only issue which is stopping me from committing to buying
another radio for the bedroom and a Boom for the lounge, as i dont want
my PC hanging, and neither do I want to disable the sleep mode and keep
the PC on all day.

Many thanks, Scott

--
bythes