jeanwedding;530935 Wrote:
> why are there so many???......

My guess is that you are switching between SBS and MySB.  If each is
running a different FW version then you will be prompted to update the
FW.
This happens when Logitech is preparing for another release or update.
My guess is that MySB is being updated for the (apparent) release of the
Touch.

This became lovingly known to long time SB users as "the FW update
loop".

But you can simply ignore the update when prompted with two quick
button presses.
Example: if connecting to MySB prompts a FW update that is lower than
what is currently on your Radio, just do this:
Select "Help" instead of Update, then hit your Home button.

--
toby10