michaelos;530743 Wrote:
> If anyone has figured out a way to make use of the sb radio without
> going through msb.com, please let me know. I don't want to have to run
> it through my PC as it's a waste of electricity to keep it on 24/7 for
> no other reason than to be able to listen to the news in the morning.
As others have noted, all Squeezeboxes need a server, either mysb.com
or a local computer running Squeezebox Server (SBS). If you only want
to listen to news in the morning, then there's absolutely no need to
run your server 24/7. Just run it when you want to use your Radio, and
then hibernate your computer when you're done.

--
aubuti