Phil Leigh;532655 Wrote:
> Make sure your settings in SB control panel are to start at system start
> not at login...
> I guess you need to do the sbs install as an Administrator?

OK tried that, still nothing. Get failed by all the Ports.
Could this have anything to do with getting new broadband (and a new
router)? Though it worked before the upgrade...???

These are the alerts:

Squeezebox Server is running but can't be contacted on port 9000.The
following applications might be blocking your connection:

We've seen that your Squeezebox Server is configured to use a proxy
server. In this configuration connectivity to mysqueezebox.com on port
3483 can't be tested.

We were not able to successfully communicate with mysqueezebox.com
This might be a temporary internet issue, or a limitation imposed by
your ISP. If the problem persists, please make sure your firewall is
not blocking outgoing traffic.

--
jamesg1979