as many others here in the forum I'm quite disappointed about the update
of 4.5.0
the previous version (I think I used something 4.3) worked already
perfect! => I did not have to complain about ANYTHING any more
=> how can it be that an update causes more troubles then the previous
version?!?
=========================

my main problem is the "heart-attack-alarm" in the morning => the
back-up alarm!
I don't know WHY just the backup-alarm is played although when I press
the preset-button to switch off this extremly loud alarm the SBR is
able to connect to my favourite radio-station!?

one solution is to change the built-in mp3-file as discribed within the
thread
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...112#post524112
but then still the SBR will not play my configured radio-station!

I realized that my problem just occours when the SBR is not used for a
longer time (e.g.:during the night)
so my idea was to configure some kind of cron-job to reboot the SBR
20min before the alarm should fire
but => there is no cron available :-(

=> is there any other chance to fore a periodic reboot?

thanks!
simsboard

--
simsboard