edited the "rc.firewall.local" file with those rules.

ClarcConnect does not open ports to broadcast when you opens ports in
their UI only for comunication that have the server itself as
destination as Peter suggested.

I fiddled a little an OS like Ubuntu when using firestarter does thi
the desired way.
Must be a quirc in this old cc4.2 Thanks !

I thought about this for 2 years now, finally solved

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: SB3 (soon to replaced by a Touch :) It is on preorder)
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Receiver (soon to be replaced by my SB3 and the SBR to be
stuffed in a box in the attic )
Miscellaneous use: Radio (battery pack to be ordered)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this