I have 3 SB Radios. The drop issue started with my radios before the 7.5
update. In fact, I was hoping that the update would solve the problem.
It hasn't! The stopping happens with everything I listen to...from the
BBC, Pandora, and CBS newsradio stations from across the USA (KNX,
KCBS, WCBS). I watched it closely today to see if I could add some
insight to the problem. I noticed that when the radio stops playing,
the Play indicator on the bottom status bar changes to OFF. If I press
the Play button, it resumes immediately. It does not happen at any
noticeable interval. Sometimes it will play for a few hours, other
times only a few minutes. When it does stop, it reverts to the
screensaver digital clock. This happens with all three of my radios. I
purchased them last December, and they were just fine until a month or
so ago. This behavior really does undermine my enjoyment of the radios.
Is it possible that the Sleep function could enable itself and turn off
the radio at various intervals? I do not use alarms, and I have been
through all of the function menus to see if anything looks amiss....it
doesn't. Two of the radios are hardwired to my network, one is
wireless. I do not use a local SB server. My radios are connected to
the Squeezebox server in Sunnyvale, CA.

--
blk95ss