I have the feeling that the problem is coming from mysqueezebox.com
server :
each time my radio is down it has lost the connection to mysb.com.
Again this morning, the radio stopped at 7:23 (hopefully I wake up at
7) I tried to  ping 89.202.121.131 -that I found in the SBR diagnostic
window- with my laptop : no response. Now (7 pm), the ping is OK with
the laptop and the radio too. Those who are connected to sbs seem to
have much less issues.
I no longer try to check my wifi connection or my modem : the
connection always comes back itself (I guess when MYSB.com is back)
This was happening from time to time with 7.4 realease, it's really
worse with 7.5.

--
pief