Hi,

Received my Radio today and impressed very nice package :)

I was concerned that it would be low on the sound front compared to
buying a Boom but its perfect for casual listening to music while you
work etc. running at only about 40% volume level.

Installation was pretty simple, seemed to do some strange upgrade of
firmware to 7.5 then downgrade of firmware to 7.4x despite my server
being 7.5 but it works so I dont care :)

One observation is that it seems to "hiccup" in the last few seconds of
a track, if the volume is set to fade in/out.  Crossfade seems fine so
using that for the moment, not sure if its just me?

Anyway my question, is it possible to leave the In cable plugged in and
manually select whether it is on/off I would like to leave the cable in
but for it to play as normal and therefore reduce wear on the socket?

In summary a great product and excellent job thanks! :)

--
Pipedream