I own 2 Squeezebox radios and I bought the second one based on the fact
that the first one would play Rhapsody stations for hours without
problem.

I have a Rhapsody subscription and playing their stations is the
primary reason for me to own Squeezebox radios.

Since the most recent software upgrade, Rhapsody stations quit after 5
minutes or so. This problem is on both of my radios.  Sometimes they
will play for as long as an hour, but it's all very undependable.  On
the other hand, I created a Rhapsody playlist that is 8 hours long and
I have very few problems playing that, it often plays all the way
through.

I still would like to play Rhapsody stations and if anyone has an idea
or tip for me, I would appreciate it.

--
shacky4