I wonder if anyone else shares this problem:

I have the Mediafly News & Politics channel saved as a preset. The
newest podcasts appear at the top of the list; some of them such as CNN
news are updated multiple times per day. Until quite recently (probably
the 7.5 firmware but I can't be sure), I would touch the preset and it
would start playing from the top of the list. This way I could
instantly get the latest news update.

Now it begins playing on the podcast following the one I last streamed,
which might be well down the list and therefore older.

Is this a bug or a feature? I much prefer the old way, at least for
this particular channel.

--
frb63