agillis;543818 Wrote:
> I have one in each bedroom. The SB Radio makes a great alarm clock. I
> haven't had any problems with any of them. I did see the Boom was on
> sale for $149. For that price I would buy a Boom.

Yeah, I saw the boom for $149.00 at Best Buy. But "In Store" only. And
not available at any BB stores in Southern California. I found the
Radio for $130.00 on the net. That is why I was considering picking one
up. Seems like a good deal.

I'm not planning on turning my garage into a disco. Mostly use it to
stream podcast out there. Maybe some tunes from my library. I agree the
boom would be better, but only if I could get it on sale.

--
Corndog