toby10;544133 Wrote:
> Radio > Settings > Home Menu > "switch to MySB.com"  (towards the bottom
> of the list)
>
> This will place "switch to MySB.com" on your Radio's home menu.

Thanks I had already done this but the really weird thing is that it
disappears (usally when I turn my computer off before going to bed) and
when I go to 'switch library' MySB.Com has aslo disappeared as an
option.

I thought the whole purpose of having MySB.Com was so you didnt have to
keep your computer going? It doesnt seem to be a problem with my other
players. Is there a way to 'reset' the Radio so that it can find My
Squeezebox.Com? Why does it keep losing MySB.Com as an option?

--
morthan