JohnN;545589 Wrote:
> Yes, they're working on it so hard, they don't have time to post on this
> forum that that they're working on a fix, which will be ready in X days
> Hmm, something wrong there ... maybe I need to check my logic.
> (I'm not getting at you brucegrr, I'm just befuddled at this whole
> alarming situation)

You can get at me, that's ok :)

Common mistake made here is that forum=Logitech. This is a user forum.
Is it read by employees of Logitech? Sure. How much? Who knows. Rare is
it that official announcements are made here. It happens. New hardware.
New features. etc

The alarm problem is a big issue, IMO. It is so much so that it keeps
me from buying a Radio until it is fixed. I use the boom for our alarm
clock. Works flawlessly. Never had a problem.

I have no doubts Logitech knows that there is a problem and they are
working on it. It is in their best interest to do so. As mentioned in
another thread the problem may require a major code rewrite. If so that
is not a problem that can be fixed in a matter of days or weeks.

You have every right to be frustrated and angry. My bigger concern is
that the employees of Logitech don't become a target on this forum,
finding their work ethic,education,etc being impugned just because a
piece of hardware doesn't work right or the software has a bug.

Bruce

--
brucegrr