Every day a new surprise from Squeezebox !

When I came back home the screen doesn't show the screen saver when off
I have chossen. I set my SBRadio on then off : rhe screen saver was the
good one.

I will not phone to Logitech support :! Why ?

I am not sure there is one here in France
I don't want to listen to someone teeling me : " there is no bug or
mySB.com" it's your router... of course...
My SBBoom is working perfectly why ?

I can't share an account with someone else as my Boom is OK...

NOTICE : If I can contact someone who really knows the Squeezebox, can
really understand my problem, the logs,... I will be happy to help but
I don't want to deal with incompetent pepople who will make me loosing
my time !!!!!

I begin to be fed up with this SBRadio.

--
sSNICKERSs