toby10;547087 Wrote:
> You can place two items onto your home menu to simplify such switching.
> -  Switch Library (really means SBS server)
> -  Switch to MySB.com (if you use this)
>
> Radio > Settings > Home Menu > Switch Library and/or Switch to
> MySB.com
>
> When you say "switch libraries" do you mean different computers running
> SBS?
> Or switching between SBS and MySB?
> Or switching between different drives containing different music
> folders?

I have this same issue.  I have a laptop so it is not running all the
time (no desktop computer).  I added to my main menu "switch to
mysqueezebox.com" and that fixed it.  It took a while to figure that
out.  I wish I saw this 2 days ago.......

But to switch from mysb.com to my computer, I just click on MyMusic and
then it asks if I want to connect to my laptop.

--
Texas97