Hey guys,

I bought my Squeezebox Radio a few months ago.  At first it was
awesome, but lately I've been having issues galore with it and I wonder
if anyone has had the same issues:

1) Without rhyme or reason, the radio goes from playing to standby from
time to time.  It always goes back to the clock screen, though sometimes
the background is black & sometimes it's a grey to black gradient - I
can't figure out any pattern or reason for that either.  I've seen
elsewhere that this might happen when the internet radio stream is
dropped - is that for sure?  Is there any setting that can be changed
to get it to retry the stream for some period of time?

2) My mysqueezebox.com account no longer thinks my radio is connected.
The radio is on and playing an internet radio station upstairs from a
favorite stored on mysqueezebox.com, but when I log into
mysqueezebox.com it refuses to believe my radio was connected.  I
deleted my radio from the list and it said I had no radios registered.
Restarted the radio, it was back in the list but still "Not Connected".
I'm hoping there's some solution to this aside from doing a factory
reset.  I especially need to get the remote control feature back
because . . .

3) . . . when visiting one particular internet radio station I listen
to a lot (OTRNow:  http://www.otrnow.com/tunein/otrnowlive.asx), the
hardware buttons at some point during the stream all stop working.  I
can't go to standby, change the volume, go to the home screen or go
into settings from the player itself.  As far as I've experienced, this
ONLY happens on this station in particular, but it's really really
annoying because the one thing I can do it power it down fully and
restart it.  This is a minor headache when I want to change stations,
but when all I really want to do is lower or raise the volume a little
it's seriously annoying.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.  I want to love this
radio like I did when I first got it, but it's kinda driving me away
right now.

Player Model: Squeezebox Radio
Firmware: 7.5.0-r8673
Wireless Signal Strength: 100%